CrystaLite is a Northwest Washington manufacturer. Their suppliers are also local businesses and employ local workers. CrystaLite skylights are NAMI certified and NFRC rated for thermal performance; U-Factor, SHGC, Visible Light Transmit- tance. Standard skylights are NAMI certified to the NAFS Standard per ASTM test methods for air infiltration, water penetra- tion and structural loading; commonly referred to as ‘AAMA Testing
Venting Unit Skylights
Skylights allow you to enjoy the sun’s natural light in your home. This allows you to use your interior lights less which in turn saves energy and money. Have a skylight installed for free and natural fresh air ventilation.
- No Wiring Required – Solar Smart eliminates the need for building power and wiring
- SOLAR SMART Operator – A solar charged, remote operated, electric opener system as shown. Manual operators available.
- High Performance Glazing – Featuring Cardinal IG LoE 366. Lowest failure rate in the industry.
- Automated Ventilation – Solar Smart’s Remote has a number of programming options including thermostat operation
- Weather Tight Construction – Welded aluminum exterior cap. Welded interior frames.
ES Panel Retrofit Drop-In Frame
The ES Panel is a retrofit solution for existing skylights. Utilizing high performance glass and aluminum thermal-break drop-in frame design, it is estimated that it will at least double the thermal performance of most existing skylights! The ES Panel also blocks the heat-loss through the curb, which is otherwise uncontrolled by a skylight. Rethink simply replacing old skylights, instead enhance existing skylights with the ES Panel.
For residential, commercial and industrial applications, CrystaLite can design and manufacture a wide range of custom skylights. Ask us about this custom option.